User Access Control
Your User Access (Managed by Us)
As KruptoConnect is a managed service, we help you manage the whole application and create users, extensions and assign respective access control. You define the usernames, roles, and password characteristics (length, complexity, and expiration timeframe) for your users.
Our User Access
- User accounts are requested and authorized by our management.
- User accounts follow the concept of least privilege.
- Dormant or unused accounts are disabled after 90 days of non-use.
- Session time-outs are systematically enforced.
- User accounts are promptly disabled upon employee termination or role transfer, eliminating a valid business need for access.
Security Awareness and Training
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
KruptoConnect utilizes AWS services to provide highly available environments, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Availability Zones (AZs) which consist of one or more discrete data centers, each with redundant power, networking and connectivity, and housed in separate facilities;
- Auto Scaling Groups (ASGs) to dynamically scale clusters based on demand and automatically launch replacement instances in the event of a failure.
- AWS Elastic Load Balancers (ELBs) to route internal and external traffic to healthy infrastructure and automatically reroute traffic away from unhealthy infrastructure;
- Durable message queueing systems that support request queuing and point-to-multipoint notifications. Message queues allow us to both load-balance requests/events and handle load bursts without data loss; and
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3). S3 stores objects redundantly on multiple devices across multiple facilities in an Amazon S3 Region. Amazon aims to deliver eleven 9’s of durability.
Security Incident Response
Industry Specific Certifications
10 Max Number of Availability Zones
KruptoConnect Services exists on a minimum of two redundant AWS availability zones. Fiber networks bridge together availability zones within the same region for low-latency and fault tolerance.
24/7 Round the Clock Monitoring
In the event of a failure in any one of Service, the service is automatically migrated to another server. Our operations staff gets to work performing triage with Amazon Web Services staff to ensure continued availability of all contact center services.